Prayer is a tricky thing. We often feel inadequate and embarrassed wen we're called on to pray in front of someone, and I'm no different.
But I'm learning.
Truthfully prayer isn't about us, it's about a relationship. It's an ongoing conversation with God. And through that conversation, we grow closer to Him. Conversely, when we neglect that conversation, it feels like we're farther away from him. He hasn't moved, but we're not engaged.
So I've decided to become more deliberate about prayer in my own life, and I'm sharing my journey with you.
Share your own journey through social media with the hashtag #Stop2Pray.
You can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as I daily share pictures, thoughts and videos about what it means to live a life of ongoing prayer.
Love & Blessings,
Edie
But I'm learning.
Truthfully prayer isn't about us, it's about a relationship. It's an ongoing conversation with God. And through that conversation, we grow closer to Him. Conversely, when we neglect that conversation, it feels like we're farther away from him. He hasn't moved, but we're not engaged.
So I've decided to become more deliberate about prayer in my own life, and I'm sharing my journey with you.
Share your own journey through social media with the hashtag #Stop2Pray.
You can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as I daily share pictures, thoughts and videos about what it means to live a life of ongoing prayer.
Love & Blessings,
Edie
No comments:
Post a Comment